Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How many cocks did I suck that night?

Now that we know each other well, dear reader, I can confess some dark secrets. There was the first time I went to a so-called lifestyle club. It was my senior year in college, I was just as much of a sweet young thing as you can imagine...

Frank took me to a party in the Hamptons. It was off-season, and once we got there I was by far the youngest in a party of five couples. The booze and pot flowed freely. I had hardly eaten that day and it took no time for the martini and marijuana to go to my head. Then the clothes started coming off. In no time, of course, a penis was in front of my face.

Read my delicious adventure on my sister site, the Fellatrices.

3 comments:

Pete from Cal said...

Wow, what an adventure!! As a faithful reader, is it okay for me to say I'm proud of you too! :D Seriously, I guess most of us are just living vicariously through your stories!! Thanks!

Linda Sue said...

Thank you, sweet Pete.

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered about vacationing in the Hamptons, if it's this much fun I definitely have been missing out on a lot.

I used to frequent a similar place in LA. Always a "blast."