Friday, November 23, 2007

From virgin cocksucker to blowjob queen


I came to blowjobs early. I was a virgin until I was 19 -- this even though I was a cheerleader in high school, and was aware at an early age that I had this effect on men. Even before I properly lost my virginity, I sucked cock. I was a virgin cocksucker.

Christopher and I were making out, and things were getting hot and heavy. I was just dripping wet and so aroused. I let him rub my crotch, then finger me, and I had an orgasm. He so wanted to fuck me, but I wouldn't let him. But I had been caressing him, and suddenly his cock was out. So I took it in my mouth. I was 18, and he wouldn't be the boy who got my cherry, but his would be the first cock I sucked.

I'm sure my technique was poor. On the other hand, it came very naturally, and I loved the feel of it in my mouth, that existential soft and hard that is the man's aroused penis. He seemed to love it. He claimed to be experienced, but he sure came in a hurry. I heard this loud moan, he gripped my hair, and I tasted his pungent, thick semen. One-two-three shots hit my throat and the roof of my mouth. I was surprised, but tried to swallow as much as I could. It made a mess on his jeans and car seat. (I am too tall to have car-fucking stories, but I have sucked many a cock in a car, as well as fucking on a hood -- we left dents).

All told, I've probably sucked off a third more men than the total I've had intercourse with. I love to swallow. I love a man who has a big load, especially if it's a strong stream.

I love the feeling of being connected to the man, discovering the moves that arouse a particular man. I love to suck cock as an icebreaker, lovemaking appetizer, public tryst or even love affair farewell. I love the few times I have had the semen of more than one man sloshing around in my stomach.

Do I have a killer method? Not sure, but men seem to like it. I love to play and tease with my hand and tongue, lightly licking, sometimes using my panties or another soft fabric to run across the shaft. There's this moment when I first take him into my mouth all the way. Then I go back to licking, the shaft, the head, the balls. Ony gradually, do I get down to business and really fuck my mouth with his cock. Often I also use my hand to jack off the shaft as I suck on the head -- this often has immediate results. Sometimes I use both hands to message the shaft, rubbing in opposite directions while also sucking.

Later I learned an alternative method, which is a very light use of my mouth and suction to slowly bring a man off. He only gradually gets aroused, but then it's an amazing effect, and he comes very powerfully. Sometimes I hold some come in my mouth and rise up to give him a long, luxurious French kiss. Some men are surprised, but all eventually get into it. Many say the "feather blowjob" is the best they have ever had.

After my husband found me fucking his best friend (long story), and we had a nasty breakup, I still gave him a farewell blowjob. I said, with come still on my lips, "You'll miss this." He agreed.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

God you are HOT.

Anonymous said...

You have a gift, Linda Sue. One of the unspoken realities of sex is that not all women are very good at oral sex. Most are just so-so, but we're so happy to have our cocks sucked, we don't complain. I have had a couple of world-class cocksuckers, and you sound like one.

Anonymous said...

I could say the same about guys...a golden few really know how to eat pussy!

roosterball said...

Your experiences growing up reminds me of me of the stories my current girlfriend has told me about her love of cocksucking, which, she is very,very good at doing and does so enthusiastically. I would love to be a fly on the wall if the two of you ever got together and exchanged notes.

Jerry

Anonymous said...

Cute story. Starting to give blowjobs at 18 isn't early at all, I'd say it's kinda late actually. But it's pretty common to give head to stay a virgin. I did it too and I know lots of girls who did but most of us started way before we were 18. And I think it's better that way too. If you start really early with bjs then you definetly end up blowing much more guys than you end up having sex with.
- Liz

Jon Galt said...

I know I'd miss it.

Great story.

Al Sensu said...

Don't forget ball-licking and handling. Especially as we get older it can be the best part.

The Fury said...

I have to appreciate a woman that knows what she likes and what she's good at doing. Sounds like you have great cock sucking technique

matas-conan said...

This was a GREAT first post to read from your journal. To take something so universally loved and expand on it so much is a very beautiful thing. The last paragraph in particular had me pacing around the room for a while. You see, I've always had a weird fascination with adultery. Is there any chance of you ever expanding upon that "long story" or does it bring up unwanted memories?

Linda Sue said...

I'll tryo to stoke your fascination for adultery next post.

thedateabledork said...

I agree with Liz - sucking cock before you lose your virginity is pretty common. I did it, as well as a bunch of other high school friends.

Thanks for the great post! It's always great to find other bloggers who love to give head as much as I do. Rock on!

Matt Murdock said...

Thank you. The thought of you swallowing a load after a blow job makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

Great lesson in giving head, to see more action click on the link below

facials photos

Anonymous said...

hot very hot

ActiveGuy said...

Nice story but not enough pictures. Here you can see how the girls are doing blowjobs!!!
Blowjob gallery!!!