Sunday, November 11, 2007

I did it.

I did it and spent Sunday with wildly mixed feelings. At some point, I'll sort things out and share.

Believe it or not, I was a late bloomer, losing my virginity at age 19. Wildness for me has come in cycles. So soon after, I had an affair with my college suite-mate. Within the year, I ended up at a frat party, drunk, and on a basement mattress with a cute guy I had just met. After he was done, I was lying there feeling high and sexy when he was replaced atop me by another boy I didn't know. He didn't last long, and I gathered my clothes and got the hell out of there. So much for the snobby, virginal National Merit Scholar. This is a story for another day, dear reader. But it was my first wild cycle, and my first experience with something close to a threesome.

Until last night.

No comments: