Monday, April 8, 2019

My position on ... positions

Once I had an affair with a man who had been dumped by his wife. She would have sex with him only rarely and then only in the missionary style. We had a hot fling and he called me "position girl" because of my willingness to go anywhere.

So here are my takes on sexual positions.

Missionary: I actually love this position, but it comes in many flavors (most of which people never try). The traditional man on top thrusting is fine; sometimes I pull my knees up and lazily enjoy being fucked (let him do the work). Or I can fuck him back using my pelvis — if I put my feet on the mattress or floor or ground, it can give me the leverage to bring him off in a hurry. I love to wrap my long legs around my lover and pull him in as he fucks me.

But my lover can also raise my ankles over his shoulders — this puts him deeper into me and is delightful. My favorite lovers even turn their heads to kiss my ankles as they hoist me into position. So is missionary where the man crooks my knees into his elbows, very intimate, very sense of "being taken." Love it!

And there's the "high riding," where the man positions himself slightly higher, pressing on my pubic bone. When my lover is on top and raising himself on his arms, I can also pull my legs in front of him and nearly cross them, producing a very different sensation.

Unlike many women, I can come in any of these variations. I have a very sensitive G spot.

If you're well endowed, I'll gently press against your abdomen, holding you at a distance until my pussy can adjust to your length. This is another benefit of missionary.

A couple of further grace notes: Reaching around and stroking his balls. I love feeling a man's balls against me as he thrusts and this gives him a major turn-on. Also, intertwining my legs in his. Missionary can be romantic, or dominated, or adventurous.

I don't like a guy to be completely down on me. If he raises himself on his arms, we can see each other's faces and expressions. My favorite lovers smile like angels as they fuck me.

Me on top: This is another position with many varieties. I can ride in the usual sitting position, but also bend my legs back and slide. I've had lovers who grabbed by ass, raised their legs and really pounded into me.

A bonus: My man can caress my breasts and lick and suck my nipples. Have to be careful in this position because if I bear down too much, too soon, I'll immediately start coming.

I'm not a fan of being on top and facing backwards. But that's just me.

Doggy: I love to be taken from behind, but you need to sense the right mood. It's fine to push right in when we're both on fire and have left a trail of clothes from the front door to the bed.

But teasing me with your cock-head right at the edge of my labia, then slowly sliding in is very arousing.

Some men swivel their pelvises to fuck me from different angles with each thrust. They fuck in a rhythm, then pull almost all the way out before slamming in deep (this also can work in the ankles-over-shoulders missionary style). The feeling is amazing.

Bonus: If the relationship is souring or dull, I can fantasize about another man fucking me.

Yes, I claw the sheets if I really get going.

All the above positions work in bed, but I've also done them in public, on the floor, on assorted pieces of furniture, in a meadow, and (missionary) on the hood of a car.

Sixty-nine: I've done this with men and women. Best accomplished with patience and give-and-take. Sometimes I get so aroused that I have to lie my head on your thigh while I come from your tongue-worshipping. Then do the same in return. It's great foreplay — or as the main course.

Side-by-side: A well-hung guy can penetrate me when we're lying beside each other. This isn't a fave, but it offers some variety while enjoying a love-making session with multiple positions.

Scissors: This is popular in girl-girl sex. I don't especially like it because I can't see my lover close-up, or have the submissive rush of doggy. Tried it with my ex-husband, with his cock in me. But we only did it once.

Face-sitting: Two words: Orgasm city.

What are your favorites and why?


23 comments:

ERA LINE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda Sue said...

No advertising allowed.

l said...

The position that gets my partner off tend to be my favorite position, varies by partner. But positions with optionality are my favorite, otherwise one or both get bored.

Anonymous said...

Love all positions Linda...my fav would be face sitting though. I like nothing better than having my face sat on until my K (wife) explodes! Thanks for sharing this post.

S and K

Marica Nadarish said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is a co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James a Private Investigator and hacker who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with the same woman we argued about.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof i wanted about my cheating husband.i have sent all evidence to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity. if you need help you can contact him through gmail (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

Linda Sue said...

I'm so sorry for your situation, Marica. I am of two minds about leaving the PI's info up, but guess I will. But generally I don't allow solicitations on the site.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, Linda Sue.

As a male with average endowment (but a large cock head, I'm told), I make up for that by hoisting my lover's legs over my shoulders. It lets me get deeper, and they really love this position. Another is to put her legs inside my arms at the elbow. If she's supple enough, this is also a pleaser.

Kevin said...

It's been over a year, LS. Are you still out there? I've been absent too, so I can't fuss.

Linda Sue said...

I'm still here, Kevin. Maybe work will smooth out by the middle of May and I can write more.

Tumal Upol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Volman61 said...

LS, followed your blog for 10 year or so. Hope all is well and miss your post's.

Linda Sue said...

I promise to come back. Work is very demanding.

Thanks for being a loyal reader.

Rochester Swift said...

The many (and I always use at least three or four) forms of missionary have always been my favorite because I always needed the extra stimulation of deep kissing and skin to skin contact to orgasm, thanks to a botched circumcision. even though my junk is a bit thicker than average. Next in line is standing from behind or doggy since penetration can be pretty intense when a woman has her legs clamped together. I can really only think of a couple of times when doggy was the best alternative, the first when I had sex the first time (in a tent in Holland at an CA event after I lead a bridge battle) and the second being many years later with my son's mother at 3am on the back porch when she was pregnant, but doggy was always her fave anyway. Missionary is absolutely delicious for edging when you have to take a medication that causes seriously delayed ejaculation, too.

Unknown said...

Seems Linda is gone for good.

Linda Sue said...

I'm still here. Just busy.

Anonymous said...

Hope you've been able to keep well used during the lockdown!

Anonymous said...

Miss your adventures, pretty lady.

Anonymous said...

More adventures soon please!

Anonymous said...

At least tell us if you have settled with a steady or are still prowling, doll. Pleeeeeease?

Unknown said...

I think she's gone finally.It was nice while it lasted

Anonymous said...

Come back.

Anonymous said...

Hope you’re well. Looking forward to hearing back from you again. Take care :)

mini sex dolls said...

bought a very real sex doll on this site
www.acsexdolls.com
real entrances, love it!!!