Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Here I am...

 No excuses, loyal readers, only explanations.

Work has been very intense, made more so during the pandemic. Lots of travel, too.

The truth: Sex blogs like mine are out of fashion. I'm older from when I started Linda Sue's Diary. Still horny as hell, but settled down with one lover. Monogamy has its virtues and pleasures, although I don't know if I can marry again.

So I'll encourage you to enjoy the archives and if I have something new to add, I'll be back.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you - enjoy the archives we will x

David - UK

Anonymous said...

The archive is hot as nails - I hope monogamy works for you AND gives you new stories to share with us

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I'm very happy for you, Linda Sue.

If you do have any of the posts that were previously on the Fellatrices' site still around, those would be worth posting here.

Anonymous said...

Hey glad to hear you are alive and well!
And I like reading the archives and have been already on occasion.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

God I miss you

Anonymous said...

Your work on the blog continues to be appreciated.
Eager to read anything you care to write: surely you enjoy adventure yet!

Anonymous said...

Come back! Tell us how you decided this was the lover to sate yourself with. You're never out of fashion, scrumptuous.

Anonymous said...

Hope life's been treating you well these oh-so-strange last few years.

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well and sharing your adventures through the years