Friday, July 18, 2008

"I'm commmmmiiiinnnnng!!!"

I have hardly said those words because when I enjoy la petit mort everybody knows it -- my lover, the neighbors, passersby on the street. I've been a screamer ever since I really learned how to let myself go and come. It means my lover and I have a difficult time staying in bed-and-breakfasts. Otherwise, I love it. I come easily. With a skillful lover, I can also come several times.

Everybody's different. My friend Deb says she's very slow to heat up and needs a patient and skilled lover. She always thought she was a moaner until she had a two-year affair with a married man, a very very expert lover -- with him, she was a screamer. She surprised herself. Mary Beth tells me when she really gets going she's kind of a scremoaner...constantly giving cries and moans as she climbs the mountain o arousal and jumps off. Pam was a screamer. Megan couldn't come -- but I just think she was afraid to lose control. I'd bet my poor sister Amber has never come.

What about you? Tell me everything. Men, tell your experiences, too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never come with a man - only by myself. I can't get the tension in my legs that I need with a man.

I am VERY good at faking it, though, so I don't think any of my lovers have ever noticed. I've always left them very satisfied and coming back for more.

I hate that I can't come while being screwed. I bet it's wonderful.

Timmy Mac said...

I once dated a woman who could come very easily, but she was eerily silent while she did so. She'd make plenty of noise along the way, but when she came, it was dead silence. It was kinda hot and kinda weird all at once.

Anonymous said...

I could never really come until my fourth lover, who was very patient and insisted on licking my pussy. Before, I would always let men do this awhile, but it made me so agitated, I stopped them and we fucked. Anyway, he persisted, and one day I just had this very violent orgasm. It was a revelation for my whole body and mind. After that I became very loud. Some men really get off on it. A few it makes really uncomfortable, but too bad.

Anonymous said...

In my experience, genuine multi-orgasm screamers are the rarest. And the most wonderful. Throw in scratcher, and I'm really hooked. I was initiated into sex by a woman ten years older than me, and she taught me to make noise, too. So I'm not one of those silent types who women don't even know if he's come. And I love a loud woman -- if she really means it. No fakers, please.

Anonymous said...

I can usually only come from cunnilingus or if I'm on top. I did have a lover once who really knew how to fuck, and he could make me come missionary. He would ride me high up enough to really grind against my clitty. Devine. I'm a loud moaner...

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend comes more than any woman I've ever been with, and her refractory time after a couple hours of lovemaking is very fast. Amazing!

Before her, I was with a woman who I'm not sure ever came. She was very quiet, and we enjoyed the intimacy, but she just wasn't very into the sex. I thought it would be cheesy to say, "Did you come." But I would ask her how I could better please her, and she always said it was fine.

Anonymous said...

My father started molesting me when I was 9, and it continued until I ran away at 16. I don't hate men, but I just can't have an orgasm. I sleep with men -- figure after you do that, you can have an actual conversation. But I can't say I really like it that much. I know...can't afford the therapy.