What's good for the guys is good for the girls. So I'll offer some advice to the distaff. As the comments on the previous post showed, not everyone will agree. These are just my takes after a lifetime of screwing.
1. DO know your bottom line and act accordingly. Do you want to play with no strings. Really? Do you need a transitional man to fuck your brains out while you forget your EX. Are you wanting marriage and children? Are you acting out of a ticking biological clock? You need to know and act accordingly. If your fuck-buddy doesn't want to get married and you stick around when that's your real desire — blame yourself. Same thing if you marry some guy who you think will produce good children, then end up unhappy because he has nothing in common with you and/or is a jerk.
2. DO praise his cock. Don't be insincere and tell a little guy he's huge, but there's always something nice and real to say. Men love this.
3. DO give blowjobs and swallow. Learn how to suck cock. He will be putty in your hands.
4. DO fuck him back. Don't just lie there. Work your pelvis, run your legs against his body, wrap them around him, get in the rhythm in whatever position, flip over and ride him. You'll have fun, too.
5. DO tell him what you like, and what you need so you can enjoy yourself and come.
6. DO be open to things. That doesn't mean you should submit to anal sex, for example, if you've tried it and hated it. Be up front about that. But don't shut yourself off from new experiences, much less be like some women I've known who refuse to let men perform cunnilingus on them. And remember, men judge the quality of the relationship to a huge degree on the sex! Sure, get him to be a communicator, etc. But don't forget...sex.
7. DO dress sexy. For me, that means miniskirts, stockings, garterbelts, merrywidows and corsets, etc. For a special guy: My cheerleader outfit.
8. DON'T fake an orgasm. Ever.
9. DON'T tell him the actual number of lovers you've had unless 1) It's really a fling and you don't care or 2) You really get to know him and he can handle it if you've had more than a handful. Or maybe you have actually had a handful; then you're safer. "Who was your best?" "You, baby."
10. DON'T ask him a question about his sexual past if you can't handle the answer.