Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Girl love

My colleague Wendy is a braino analyst, while I continue to do the Jennifer Garner stuff, even at my advanced age. She's ten years older than me, and at 5'8" about my height and build, with permed brown hair down to her shoulders. She's an attractive woman. Wendy has been married for 25 years and tells me she and her husband haven't had sex in at least 10 years. So Wendy has affairs. Her most recent one, with an older married man, ended suddenly last night. Wendy came over for wine and whine. The guy had met her at a D.C. hotel after work, fucked her, and told her he couldn't see her anymore.

I had Frank Sinatra on the stereo, lights were low, and we were about halfway through the second bottle of fine pinot, when I opened up a little about me. The titillating and the tragic. We were sitting on the soft, but turned inward to each other, and I could see Wendy's expression change. I wasn't feeling predatory -- more protective, if anything. I leaned over and gave her the most tentative kiss on the cheek. Then on the lips. Just a little brush on the lips, with the slightest muscle tension in my mouth.

She fell into my arms and whispered "just hold me" over and over. So I did. After a few minutes, she raised herself up and kissed me passionately, running one hand down my cheek to me breast. "I've never done that before," she said.

"Feels good, no?" I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, slipping my tongue into her mouth. After a few seconds, her tongue found mine and things went from there. She had a wonderfully pungent pussy and I could smell her arousal. We were both in skirts, and along with about an hour of slow kissing, hands eventually found their ways to knees, thighs, damp panty hose.

I undressed her on the sofa, kissing and licking down her shoulders to her breastbone to her nipples. I ran circles around them with my tongue and gently sucked as she stroked my hair and breathed heavily, making little noises. My fingers worked under the elastic of her skirt and panty hose, reaching a very wet pussy. By this time she was helping me slip all this off. We made a big pile of clothes in the living room. I got down on my knees.

She has a beautiful pussy, with one lip more prominent than the other. I told her she was beautiful...something I love to hear from men...and I licked and nibbled on the inside of each thigh. Then I lightly licked across her clit, causing her to moan and shudder as she clenched my shoulders, then my head. I reached up and held her hands as she arched her back so I could get better access.

I gave her a long tongue-lashing, the way I like it, and it didn't seem to disappoint. I loved her scent, her very wet, growing wetter, wow...ran my tongue around her labia, flicked it against her clit. I could sense her lips getting engorged. Then I tongue-fucked her so deep that my nose was rubbing her clit.

"Oh...my...God," she gasped. "I...had...no...idea...!"

After a few seconds, I could taste semen...the man who had fucked her a few hours before. Now the stranger's come was on my tongue. I was about to come myself. As I move up toward her clit, she started madly grinding and pressing against my face. Then, a long, low, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha
aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! All as she jammed her pelvis against me and tightly clenched my hands. I stayed down there a while longer before coming up and holding her for a long time.

In a few minutes, we went into my bedroom...

8 comments:

Advizor said...

Wow, Wow, Wow!

This is what friends are for. I am actually turned on right now. Just hope that I don't have to get up from my desk.....

Southern Swinger said...

Wendy should be happy to have such an understanding friends.

Kspace said...

I fucking LOVE your blog...

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the next post. Here I am completely hard, wondering....do I finish myself off....or.... wait, save my load and cum after reading the next installment.

I think I have to cum now....yowza.

Anonymous said...

my favorite line was "I got down on my knees". You're shameless Linda, just like me when lust takes over.

Torn Shorts said...

Am I glad I didn't read this entry at work...wow, Linda! I hope you continue this encounter in your next post!

TC said...

I haven't read something as hot as this for a long time that has made me stand to attention as quick as this.

I hope there is a bedroom installment!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to come out of the black lonliness. Hope things keep working for you.