Monday, February 2, 2009

Daydreams and all-night-fucking

I am such a hopeless slut. The recent cock/pussy poll has me daydreaming...232 wonderful average circumsized penises. And 118 circumsized big boys -- ohmygod! Then 76 exotic uncircumsized average cocks to unwrap like a tasty snack. Thirty-seven uncut large ones...I am getting a little shaky. And innies and outies -- I've tasted both and loved them. An old male lover taught me how to tongue-fuck a woman. What a weekend we'd all have together.

Been with the Lieutenant a couple of nights. Younger men bring good and bad points, pun intended. He can go all night -- he needs almost no recharge time. He's wonderfully athletic. Lots of come, ladies. When he first came in me and pulled out, this long white string of semen attached us like a tether -- very erotic view between my legs. I can suck him off after he's come in me already and still get a mouthful -- more, once. It's very very pungent, thick, nasty stuff. Really brings out the bad girl in me, but challenges my gag reflex.

Each night he's fucked me five times, come in my mouth once or twice...and I am teaching him how to really be a cunnilinguist. I love love love all-night fucking, even if I'm now a little draggy in the daytime at work. It reminds me of college and my twenties. We'll snooze and then he'll be reaching over to tease my nipples and finger me. Or I'll wake him by sucking on his cock.

Young men have a lot to learn -- he's had five girlfriends before -- and we'll see how teachable he is. He's very sure of himself in sexual positions -- loves my ass, and loves to fuck me from behind. But I can teach him a few new ones, and he's happy about it. He's one of those guys who wants to pull out the second after he's finished coming. I put a stop to that -- grabbing his ass and holding him close, and I am strong. He definitely needs to learn how to tongue-worship me. If he gets it, women will thank him for it later. He's like a little puppydog in enthusiasm -- that would hurt his feelings, because he's very into being serious and duty-honor-country. The overall verdict: I'm having fun.

7 comments:

hans said...

My, my. Haven´t we become a hot little cougar. ;)

Props to you for showing that little energizer bunny some proper bedside manner. While you´re at it, what the fuck is the guy eating? Onion and cheese all day long? Probably too much artificial sweetened beverages too (yuck).

Real men drink real sugar and like to eat fruit, if they don´t want their fuck bunnies pucking all over their cocks after a BJ!

Have fun.

Anonymous said...

You define 7 inches as being a long penis. What girth would you define as being a thick penis? I'm curious and would like to know.

Linda Sue said...

I hesitate to get into the whole girth thing. For one thing, I think men lie. To me, there's skinny, nicely thick and too thick. Really big thick guys can't get all the way in, at least to me. (But it feels like they are!)

Southern Swinger said...

Looks like he has a good teacher. Military types (I am one) learn best from the "hands on" approach.

Paul said...

A definition and a measurement technique I once had provided to me is using the width of a dollar bill. A dollar bill is just around 6 inches wide.

Greg and Sheryl said...

One of Sheryl's favorite things to do is to take her man's cock into her mouth after he's already cum inside of her. It's cool to know she isn't the only lady who loves doing that.

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?