Thursday, November 13, 2008

Linda Sue's blowjob tricks

Yes, blowjobs. Men love 'em. Even the worst was pretty damned good, as one of my co-workers says. But from what I can tell, many women are mediocre at this love skill. Some don't like it, like my friend back in the states Jennifer. Others, who knows.

I started out as a clumsy late-teenage cocksucker. But I was always very into the bodies of the men I was sucking off: how they might start sighing or even shaking when I was really doing something right; how they might start thinking about what's on television if I wasn't. I've told you some of the "secrets" I learned. I start off licking his cock like a lollypop, making circles, too. Even before that, if we're in bed, I run my breasts and hard nipples across his belly and cock.

I want him interested, and really anticipating when I will take him into my mouth. Once I do that, I still return to the licking and teasing. I kiss his balls, run my fingers and tongue gently around them, take them ever-so-easy in my mouth. He's really gasping when I start really sucking and moving up and down. I use my hand, or hands, to jerk off his shaft while I suck, or twist my hands both ways -- this causes them to like this way too much. Sometimes I do my "feather blowjob," the lightest sucking up and down, drawing it out and out until he comes. Sometimes I sit him down so he can see me suck him in a mirror, watching my shapely ass move seductively as I worship his penis. If he's average to smaller, I take him all the way to my throat.

One of the most important things I learned was how to, and this is an unromantic way to put it, manage his orgasm. When I was younger, I'd just suck like a madwoman, even though this caused many men to moan not just in ecstasy but discomfort. Once they started to come their cocks became so sensitive that my sucking was too much.

So I learned to back off once it's clear he's going to come. I ease off on the pressure as he's spurting in my mouth, but keep it up enough to extend his pleasure. Same with my hand, letting up some but still milking that magical dick. It can do on and on amazingly long. I feel him tense and his muscles ripple, his balls get tight, especially if he's young. His semen spurts again and again as I greedily swallow. No man ever forgets a Linda Sue blowjob.

But when you've come, baby, no napping. I'm just getting started.

11 comments:

noone8888 said...

All my lovers have had a knack for just the "right" blowjob! my current 2 both are FANTASTIC but both have differant methods..by the way my wife hates to suck my dick... thank goodness for the lovers in my life ...and PS as far as the poll goes...I wanted to say "but ask me about my lovers!" :-)

SteveK said...

Just curious, but have you ever had a guy who didn't come from getting head? I don't mean because it's bad, but because it's too good? My wife gives amazing head; I can't find words vulgar or eloquent enough to describe how good it feels when she goes down on me; but in the 8 years we've been together, I think she's only made me come twice from oral. With her it feels so intense, so incredible that it's like I just get to a pre-orgasmic plateau and stay there, usually moaning and sweating until she's too tired to continue.

Glimmer Man said...

OOoooo wonderful post Linda Sue!

And yes SteveK, I am one of those that has a hard time coming from blow jobs. They feel incredible but there's still a stigma attached to them from earlier encounters (or lack of encounters) when I was married.

Some of it is technique, some of it is just plain old baggage on my part.

I've found that going a bit longer between orgasms helps as does changing to a different position or location (eg. on the couch sitting vs. on the bed laying down) than was done in the past.

Linda Sue said...

You boys would not have trouble coming if I were giving the head...

SteveK said...

Tempting, but you'd be surprised. The better the head, the harder it is for me to come.

Blogger said...

GIRLS DEEPTHROAT Tube

Blogger said...

Did you think about picking the ultimate Bitcoin exchange company - YoBit.

Blogger said...

Earn faucet satoshis over at Easy Bitcoin. Up to 33 satoshis every 10 minutes.

Blogger said...

If you're trying to buy bitcoins online, Paxful is the best source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of payment methods, such as MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and they even allow converting your gift cards for bitcoins.

Blogger said...

Are you exhausted from searching for bitcoin faucets?
Double your claimed satoshis with this amazing BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR.

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Best Social Trading Network!

Join 1,000,000's who have already found better strategies for investing in Ripple.

Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their positions automatically